Introducing the All-In-One Business Bookkeeping Template for Google Sheets built to help you track all your revenue, expenses, inventory, and profits for your business and see key insights into how it’s performing.
Going far beyond a basic bookkeeping template, this is the most comprehensive, best google sheets template for small business with easy to read annual and monthly dashboard summaries to show your progress as your business grows and you hit your revenue goals!
Getting started is as simple as entering your data into the setup sheet (revenue and expense categories, inventory categories, etc) and entering your revenue and expense transactions. This accounting template will automatically update the dashboards to show you breakdowns of your costs vs profits, balance sheet, and even show you a monthly profit margin! Even shows you your taxes paid vs taxes collected to make tax time easier.
This book keeping template provides an organized and clear way to track all your revenue. With the revenue tracker sheet, you can input all your revenue transactions and categorize it into different types, such as product sales, service fees, or other revenue streams. The sheet includes columns for the date, source of revenue, and amount, and includes formulas to update the annual and monthly overview dashboards to quickly see which revenue channels are your most profitable across your entire business.
With the expenses tracker sheet, you can categorize your expenses into different types, like advertising, rent, supplies, and more. The sheet also includes columns for the date, tax, and amount of each expense, making it easy to keep track of where your money is going. Additionally, the sheet has built-in formulas to automatically calculate the total expenses for each category and for the entire sheet, giving you a real-time view of your spending.
TRACK SALES TAX
The Sales Tax sheet provides a clear and organized way to manage your sales tax, helping you stay on top of your obligations and avoid any penalties or fines. The sheet includes a breakdown of taxes collected and tax paid, making it simple to see the exact amount of sales tax owed for each month giving you an up-to-date view of your obligations.
The sales tax tracker sheet integrates seamlessly with the rest of the bookkeeping template, providing a comprehensive view of your business finances. Whether you’re tracking sales tax on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis, this sheet makes it easy to stay on top of your obligations and avoid any costly mistakes.
Whether you’re a small business owner, freelancer, or simply looking for an efficient and organized way to manage your corporate finances, this Google Sheets business accounting spreadsheet template is the ideal solution. With its user-friendly dashboards, it’s a must-have tool for anyone looking to take control of their accounting and grow their business.
– Automatic Calculations
– Easy to use and understand
– View the spreadsheet across multiple devices
– Easily view your progress in charts and tables
– Account template dashboards
– 10 Spreadsheet Tabs – Setup, Revenue, Expenses, Annual Overview, Monthly Overview, Tax Overview, Inventory Overview, Inventory, and Materials
– Comprehensive Instructions and Tips
– Editable in Google Sheets
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Purchase the template
2. Download PDF file with instructions and a link to access the Google Spreadsheet template. (You will need a FREE google account or business Google Workspace account). The PDF file contains contact information if you have any questions or need help with setup.
3. Enter your data
4. Follow the plan and track as you make payments!
If you need any assistance just send me an Etsy Message
SOME THINGS TO NOTE:
– This is a digital download. No physical items will be sent after purchase.
– Since this is a digital product, all sales are final and no refunds will be issued. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me before purchasing the product.
– All materials included in this purchase are for personal use only. No part of it can be distributed, sold, duplicated, reproduced, or used in any form without the written consent of the author.
– The contents of your purchase are for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be financial, legal, or accounting advice. We will not be liable to any person for harm, damages, loss, claims, costs, and other liabilities with regards to your use of the documents.
– Also, with every product purchase I send a PDF with instructions that contain the email address as well as email them directly so they have a way of contacting me. Hope that helps!