This Credit Card Payoff Template for Google Sheets is built to help you craft a debt payoff plan and track your progress on your journey to being debt free! Covering up to 6 cards over 25 years, this template shows you an easy to read dashboard summary to show you progress as you check off payments. Getting started is as simple as entering the balance and interest rates for your cards, how much you want to pay in total monthly, and the sheet will automatically calculate your payment schedule and display it in an easy to read format! Whether you want to use the snowball method or the avalanche method, this template includes everything you need to jumpstart your journey to being completely debt free!
– Automatic Calculations
– Easy to use and understand
– View the spreadsheet across multiple devices
– Easily view your progress in charts and tables
– 5 Spreadsheet Tabs
– Instructions, Dashboard, Card Setup, Payment Setup, Payment Schedule
– Comprehensive Instructions and Tips
– Editable in Google Sheets on your computer, tablet, and phone
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Purchase the template
2. Download PDF file with instructions and a link to access the Google Sheets Spreadsheet template. (You will need a FREE google account or business Google Workspace account). The PDF file contains contact information if you have any questions or need help with setup.
3. Enter your data
4. Follow the plan and track as you make payments!
A FEW THINGS:
– Since this is a digital product, all sales are final and no refunds will be issued. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me before purchasing the product.
– All materials included in this purchase are for personal use only. No part of it can be distributed, sold, duplicated, reproduced, or used in any form without the written consent of the author.
– The contents of your purchase are for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be financial, legal, or accounting advice. We will not be liable to any person for harm, damages, loss, claims, costs, and other liabilities with regards to your use of the documents.